Whatever you want to call it – the “deep web” or the “invisible web” – there’s a tremendous amount of valuable information available via the internet that is only accessible to those who subscribe. The Alacra Store (www.alacrastore.com) is going to make some of the invisible web visible by making content from about 30 premium databases accessible on a transaction basis by credit card. Content from premium publishers such as D&B, CreditSights, Thomson Financial, Freedonia, Snapdata, Hemscott, SourceMedia and Datamonitor is currently available; we plan to add content from Leadership Directories, Moody’s, Fitch Ratings, the Economist Intelligence Unit and a handful of others in the next few weeks. We still have some UI and design issues to resolve but we’re confident we’ll have them worked out soon.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- LEI update – uptake of LEIs remains slow October 5, 2016
- Easy-access regulatory reference library launched by Alacra September 26, 2016
- Opus Appoints CEO September 6, 2016
- Steve Goldstein talks Brexit and FinTech with Forbes July 28, 2016
- Clean data demand holds back Mifid II – Alacra in Euromoney July 18, 2016