Alacra Concordance is the process of cross-referencing Alacra’s authority files to the authority files of the numerous information providers available through our suite of products. This white paper illustrates how concordance (company/security, industry AND country), along with our proprietary search algorithms and syntax options, interact seamlessly to provide a comprehensive set of content via a single search interface. This unique approach to federated searching can save an organization countless hours in redundant work. It allows users to dedicate their limited time on the more crucial aspects of their research, such as relevancy analysis, and not the cumbersome task of navigating unfamiliar taxonomies and/or corporate authority files.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- LEI update – uptake of LEIs remains slow October 5, 2016
- Easy-access regulatory reference library launched by Alacra September 26, 2016
- Opus Appoints CEO September 6, 2016
- Steve Goldstein talks Brexit and FinTech with Forbes July 28, 2016
- Clean data demand holds back Mifid II – Alacra in Euromoney July 18, 2016