Barbara Keller, CAMS, CFCS, and former Deputy Associate Director for Compliance and Enforcement for FinCEN, has written a new Alacra Compliance Primer which details the evolution of several of the most significant cases of U.S. sanctions violation cases, some of which also included penalties for AML violations. Recent actions have been taken primarily against foreign banks with U.S. affiliates.
Subscribe to Alacra Blog
- LEI update – uptake of LEIs remains slow October 5, 2016
- Easy-access regulatory reference library launched by Alacra September 26, 2016
- Opus Appoints CEO September 6, 2016
- Steve Goldstein talks Brexit and FinTech with Forbes July 28, 2016
- Clean data demand holds back Mifid II – Alacra in Euromoney July 18, 2016