Hiperos is an Opus Global company. We were founded with a single focus – to help our customers get more value from their third parties and third party relationships.
Today, Hiperos customers engage with their third parties in 182 countries worldwide, and depend on the Hiperos 3PM™ platform to control the risks and optimize the value of their third party relationships.
We are fortunate to have earned the business of some of the greatest brands in the world who leverage the Hiperos Network and the power of Hiperos 3PM™ to protect their organizations against reputational impact, regulatory exposure and revenue loss.
We recognize the ever-increasing pressure on organizations to do more with less in an environment where the number of third parties, third party relationships, regulations, elements of risk, and costs continue to increase, with no signs of a slowdown. Our dedication to optimize the user experience and create innovative ways for our customers to take control and do more with less has led to the highest user adoption rates, and the lowest cost of ownership.
Whatever your current or future business drivers for third party management, Hiperos is there to support you every step of the way; from initial planning and due diligence, to risk management, regulatory compliance requirements, compliance management, onboarding, contract risk management, and performance management, Hiperos solutions are proven to make you and your third party relationships more effective. And to ensure you drive value in days and weeks, not months and years.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) brings a wealth of Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Third Party Management (3PM) expertise to customers of Hiperos. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for bringing Hiperos’ best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and driving greater business value.
It is the CSM’s responsibility to drive customer adoption and success within a defined set of customers. This individual should be comfortable at both consulting with and negotiating with C level executives and project team members. The ability to articulate value and the future of Third Party Management is a key asset of individuals in this role. As a trusted advisor, the CSM determines how the Hiperos solution can be used to support achievement of our customer’s goals.
The CSM should possess strong Procurement / SRM knowledge, application functional expertise, business analysis skills, and expertise in business application deployment cycles, as well as strong account management expertise. You will:
- Become the single point of contact for your assigned customers
- Be responsible for driving adoption and license utilization across your assigned customers
- Help negotiate and drive renewals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s success
- Identify incremental opportunity and programs that help our customers achieve greater value from their Hiperos solution
- Maintain strong working relationships with Hiperos team members
- Take ownership of issues and opportunities until closure
- Deliver product demonstrations and company presentations to our customers
- Travel to regional activities/customers as required
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors and project team members such that all Hiperos activities are aligned with the customer’s 3pm strategy
- Establish and participate in customer steering committee meetings; proposing creative solutions such that critical success factors are addressed on a pro-active basis.
- Establish a process for each account to track adoption activities.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving best practices and the utilization of Hiperos functionality integral to the customer’s success
- Facilitate the development of a community of like Hiperos customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Identify and grow opportunities to ensure growth attainment
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Hiperos products
- Understand customer requirements, level of adoption of the Hiperos application and assess the risk in renewing the current contract
- Work with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based resources / partners as necessary
- Successfully negotiate renewal contracts and pricing
- Share Hiperos best practices that help drive customer adoption through Webinars, Newsletters and other communication mechanisms.
- Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years’ work experience with 5 years’ experience in a Post-Sales or Pre-sales consulting engagements – ideally with a SAAS enterprise-wide solution provider or system integrator consulting firm
- Procurement / SRM experience
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings / workshops
- Excellent written oral and presentation skills – including the ability to deliver product demonstrations and company presentations to clients
- Attention to detail
- Product marketing experience a plus
- BA/BS degree – MBA a plus
Hiperos’ goal is to provide a positive balance of superior services to our clients and quality of life to our employees. Due to our planned growth, full-time career opportunities exist for talented, self-motivated, results-oriented team members. Hiperos offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits plan.
Apply for this position.